You Can Own Paradise! Breathtaking Home Is Immaculate In Every Sense! Nestled on East Hill You Really Can Have it all. Magnificent Home, Privacy and the Amazing View! Top To Bottom This Home Will Amaze And Surprise You! The Beauty Of Design And The Details Used To Create This Fabulous Home Are Beyond First Class. Once You See It Will Never Forget It!This Is An Extreme Home For People Who Know How To Enjoy The Finer Things! Brand New Floors with Radiant in Floor heat, Granite Upgrades, Double Fireplace in Living Room. Rock Fireplace in HUGE Great Room with Wet bar and Room to Entertain ! 2 full Baths and half bath off living room and half bath off Great Room The Views Of The Bay, The Inlet and The Famous Homer Spit Are Awe-Inspiring And You Can Enjoy Them Night and Day!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 17-10314
- Price $530,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 3,102
- Acres 0.47
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Bay, Glacier, Mountains, Unobstructed, City Lights, Inlet, Lake, Spit, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Basement, Family Room, Fireplace, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Jetted Tub, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Flooring
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 23rd, 2017
- Days on Market 823
- Zoning UR - Urban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $171
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $540,000 to $530,000|
|Price Reduced from $550,000 to $540,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!