This is a highly functional, multi-use office/ warehouse property with approximately 77,000 SF comprised of 13,877 SF of office and 63,000 SF of warehouse, located in the Port area of Anchorage, Alaska. The property consists of four adjoining warehouse buildings located at 128 1st Avenue, and 240 1st Avenue.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 17-107
- Price $3,500,000
- Square Footage 77,000
- Acres 3.61
- Type Commercial Property
- Style Mixed Use
- Status Active
- Address 128 W 1st Avenue 240 W. 1st Avenue
- Area 5 - Downtown Anchorage
- Subdivision ARR 6506 BLK 1 LT 1 THRU 5 T13N R3W SEC 18 & ORIGINAL BLK 2 LT 1A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- City Anchorage
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99501
- Features 3 Phase Electric, Floor Drain(s), On-Site Parking, Restroom(s)-Private, Separate Meter-Elec, Separate Meter-Gas
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Masonry, Metal
- Construction Block, Metal
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed January 4th, 2017
- Days on Market 1048
- Zoning I1 - Light Industrial
- Listing Office: Jack White Commercial
- $/SqFt $45
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $5,600,000 to $3,500,000|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 2:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!