Meticulously maintained home in beautiful setting on almost 20 acres in location convenient to Wasilla, Schools, Shopping, Parks Highway and Recreational Trails. 5 Bedroom 3.5 bath home w/separate currently rented MIL apt. Equestrian heaven with dream horse property and business currently enjoying established long time clientele, Instruction, events, seminars and workshops.See Supplement for moreFacilities include: Stable w/ 37-12 X 12plus Stalls (4 heated w/ possible 2 more) Barn w/MIL Apt above 2 Stables with individual Paddocks Indoor Arena Outdoor Arena Meticulously maintained home in beautiful setting on almost 20 acres in location convenient to Wasilla Schools, Shopping, Parks Highway and Recreational Trails. 5 Bedroom 3.5 bath home with separate currently rented MIL apt. Equestrian heaven with dream horse property and business currently enjoying established long time clientele, Instruction, lessons, events, seminars and workshops. Lots of opportunity in this unique property. 3 septics on property. 3rd septic not in use.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 17-16393
- Price $1,261,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,800
- Acres 19.94
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Barn/Shop, Fenced Yard, Mother-in-Law Apt, Greenhouse, Sun Room, Motion Lighting, Storage Space/Unit, DSL/Cable Available, Shed
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Fireplace
- Heating Baseboard, Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed September 21st, 2017
- Days on Market 418
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Discover Alaska Real Estate
- $/SqFt $263
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,300,000 to $1,261,000|
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2018 at 4:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!