Phenomenal property offered. 40 acres directly on beautiful Kashwitna River. The Kashwitna features world-class fishing including salmon, rainbows, dolly varden & grayling. This secluded lot boasts complete privacy in unspoiled Alaskan wilderness. Take in fantastic river views form the bluff. Plenty of level spots perfect for building. Great area for year-round recreation, hunting, & more.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 17-19891
- Price $60,000
- Acres 40.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Remote, Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Electric - None, Natural Gas - None, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - None, Well - None
- Features Airplane Access, Dog Teams OK, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Trees - Heavy
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Date Listed December 15th, 2017
- Days on Market 697
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kibe Lucas Team Branch Office Keller Williams - Alaska Group
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 8:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!