7961 Alatna Avenue , Anchorage
Amazing views of the city & Inlet from this sprawling Hillside home. Featuring 6 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths & 3 half baths. The master bath features a grand walk in shower, heated towel rack and beautiful views. Library with built in shelving & desk. Living room has custom built-ins. Expansive back deck overlooking the 2 acre+ lot. MIL apartment has full bath, kitchen & living area. Wine cellar...Oversized 2 car garage with shelving & tall bays. Billiard room with slate billiard table that stays. Movie Theater room with chairs & speakers that stay as well!
Directions: East on O'Malley Drive. Right on Hillside Drive. Left on Alatna Avenue. Property on the Left.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #17-2253
- Square Footage5,936
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market138
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees$0
- Address7961 Alatna Avenue
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionClearview L14
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Intercom, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Workshop
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts8.85 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital7.37 Miles
- Anchorage Museum8.68 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center8.80 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base9.87 Miles
- Fort Richardson9.82 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1.83 Miles
- Kincaid Park10.60 Miles
- Merrill Field7.67 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary3.98 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center5.85 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport9.66 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo2.06 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage5.93 Miles
Price Change History for 7961 Alatna Avenue, Anchorage, Alaska (MLS® #17-2253)
|Price Reduced||$995,000||$100,000 (9.13%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$1,095,000||$105,000 (8.75%)|
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2017 at 6:19pm AKDT.