9735 Atelier Drive , Anchorage
Exquisite and rare find in Stuckagain Heights! Custom Lindal Cedar Home has 4 bedrooms - 3 on main level with add. bed and office on lower level walk out. Ideal for a larger family. Fantastic views from both levels! Exquisite modern kitchen with imported Lacanche range, soapstone counters and 2 sinks is an entertainer's dream. Brazilian Slate flooring, cedar trim and solid wood flooring.Master bedroom retreat with gas fireplace, modest walk-in closet and a bathroom ideal for pampering! The yard is quiet and privately nestled with plenty of trees and sunshine while also boasting fantastic views! The outdoor space is a kid haven with play equipment and room for a zipline and only a few yards from trails. The large patio Trex decking is ideal for BBQq's and fire pits! Adequate room for parking all Alaskan toys! The location is ideal for those looking for privacy, but still close to all of life's amenities!! In the middle of 4,000â€“acre park w/ miles of multi use trails! Private lot with established trees and paved driveway.
Directions: East on Tudor Road to Campbell Airstrip Rd. Turn Right (South) on Campbell Airstrip Road, follow for 3.8 miles. Turn Left on Atelier. Follow road to end. Property is next to last driveway on Right.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #17-3084
- Square Footage4,111
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleChalet/A-Frame, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Parkside, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- RoofMetal, Other - See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market20
- ZoningR10 - Residential Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees$0
- Address9735 Atelier Drive
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionTuxedni Park West L2 B2
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts7.07 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital5.04 Miles
- Anchorage Museum6.84 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center7.04 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base6.85 Miles
- Fort Richardson6.22 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area2.01 Miles
- Kincaid Park11.14 Miles
- Merrill Field5.45 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary7.18 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center4.06 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport9.54 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo4.00 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage4.09 Miles
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2017 at 3:41am AKDT.