9921-9927 Nearpoint Drive , Anchorage
This elegant estate includes a 13,000+ sq.ft. residence located on 8.66 Acres in Stuckagain Heights. This stately home would be ideal for a large personal residence, bed and breakfast, managed institutional health facility, corporate executive retreat, multi-generational family residence, consulate, etc. The main house has three additional small apartments with completely separate access.This elegant estate includes a 13,000+ sq.ft. residence located on 8.66 Acres in Stuckagain Heights. This stately home would be ideal for a large personal residence, bed and breakfast, managed institutional health facility, corporate executive retreat, multi-generational family residence, consulate, etc. The main house has three additional small apartments with completely separate access. In addition to the main house there is a barn with two attached living apartments providing quarters for hired help, groundskeepers, tenants, guests, etc. In addition, there is a detached garage, with a large shop and second story storage. (Sq. footage, bed and bath count on listing refers to main residence only). Buyer and buyers representative to verify.
Directions: Tudor Rd to Campbell Airstrip to Basher, Right on Nearpoint, Property is on the right.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #17-6119
- Square Footage13,313
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Storage Space/Unit, Sun Room, View
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market89
- ZoningR5A - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees$0
- Address9921-9927 Nearpoint Drive
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionNearpoint L1 B2 & Nearpoint L2
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Intercom, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts7.75 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital5.71 Miles
- Anchorage Museum7.52 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center7.73 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base7.42 Miles
- Fort Richardson6.47 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area2.18 Miles
- Kincaid Park11.73 Miles
- Merrill Field6.12 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary7.29 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center4.74 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport10.17 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo4.26 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage4.77 Miles
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2017 at 6:19pm AKDT.