16528 Kings Way Drive , Anchorage
Secluded Hillside Home w/ Pond, Awesome Views of City & Inlet on 13.57 Acres, 7 Bedrooms, 8 Baths in Anchorage, AlaskaIn the Mountains and Close to the CityIdeal south Anchorage location for a creative buyer develop all types of income producing possibilities , mountain, City & Inlet Views from this large hillside parcel with Moose pond, nature trails, 3 full kitchens one on each floor, in floor heat, Advantix septic system, Solar panels, Steel siding and roof, lots of decks, 3 levels in this home with a very large open space on the top floor.
Zero maintenance designed improvements and landscaping
Lots of income possibilities
3 kitchens with solid pine wood cabinets
Solar Panels specifically for water & heating system pumps during emergencies
Abundance of wildlife in this area â€“ Bear & Moose
Large tract of land â€“ 13.57 acres with road access in two places
Great soils for gardening
Lots of RV & Equipment parking area
7,570 Square Feet, 7 bedroom 8 baths, 2 car garage, completed in 2003 with durable metal siding and roof. Designed specifically for the Alaska weather in this mountainous area for low maintenance. Each of the three levels has concrete floors mostly painted, kitchens with solid pine wood cabinets on each level, 9â€² ceilings on the ground level, 10â€² ceilings in the mid level and 8â€² to 12â€² ceiling heights in the top level. Each of the bedrooms are artistically designed and painted. Several of the bathrooms have original mosaic art walls that unlike any you have ever seen and each tell a story which the seller will share with the new owners. Many other unique features like high glass block accents, an open wall area showing the large all thread bolts creating this supper strong structure, an abundance of basement storage space, viewing decks on each level, in-floor heating system, solar panels, sauna etc.
Directions: 16528 Kings Way Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99516
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #17-6471
- Square Footage7,570
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, In City Limits, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, RV Parking, View, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Lake, Mountains, Ocean
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR10 - Residential Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees$0
- Address16528 Kings Way Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionCinerama Terrace Tr C
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Family Room, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Office:J. Riley Realty Llc
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts11.66 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital10.36 Miles
- Anchorage Museum11.51 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center11.60 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base12.93 Miles
- Fort Richardson12.78 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area4.91 Miles
- Kincaid Park12.13 Miles
- Merrill Field10.64 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary3.63 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center8.78 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport11.69 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo4.41 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage8.87 Miles
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2017 at 1:34pm AKDT.