5287 Heritage Heights Drive , Anchorage
Stunning South Anchorage home located in prestigious Cross View Estates. This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home has all the finest finishes and is better than new. The entryway leads into a spacious great room with an abundance of natural light, hardwood floors and radiant heat throughout complimented by a solid rock fireplace. Formal dining attached off of professional grade gourmet kitchen is anychef's dream and has been featured in The Alaska Home magazine. All bedrooms are on the same floor and have private baths w/granite counter tops and large walk-in closets. The lower level features 2,000 plus sqft of unfinished basement with a space for a pool, rec room, wine cellar, workout room, movie theater and an additional fifth bedroom and bath. This home an attached large 3 car garage with an attached 60x24 foot shop/RV bay area perfect for any toy lover. This home has a beautifully landscaped 1 plus acre yard with built in sprinkler system. This is truly a one of a kind find with its gourmet kitchen and abundance toy and garage space it would be any families dream home.
Directions: Seward highway, turn East on Huffman. Go to top of Huffman and turn left on Bainbridge which turns into Heritage Heights Drive.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #17-8594
- Square Footage6,091
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains
- ExteriorMasonry, Tyvek
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6, Wood Frame - 2x8
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees$250
- HOA Fee FrequencyYearly
- Address5287 Heritage Heights Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionCross View Estates L12 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac Rough-in, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Home Theater, Intercom, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Workshop
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts7.98 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital6.86 Miles
- Anchorage Museum7.85 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center7.92 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base9.63 Miles
- Fort Richardson10.27 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area2.36 Miles
- Kincaid Park8.97 Miles
- Merrill Field7.09 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary2.82 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center5.23 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport8.18 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo0.73 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage5.33 Miles
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2017 at 2:04pm AKDT.