Very large bluff front parcel in the city. Buyer to verify exact size of the usable land as a portion of the 52.66 acres is designated Conservation land and the remaining residential land. This unique parcel is very rare due to its size and location. Across is by both Toyon Way and Tanaga Ave.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-1032
- Price $450,000
- Acres 52.66
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Address 1618 Toyon Way
- Area 305 - Kenai
- Subdivision T5NR11WS6&1 W1/2 of S6 & NE1/4 of S1 all lying North of Cook Inlet & excluding all Redoubt Terrace S
- City Kenai
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99611
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Pub Wtr - Adj Site, Sewer - Adj Site, Telephone - Adj Site
- Features Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy, View
- View Inlet, Mountains, River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Date Listed January 23rd, 2018
- Days on Market 802
- Zoning RS - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Kenai
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!