Midtown Townhouse style unit without home owner association. Has fenced backyard, deck, shed and carpot. New carpet and paint. Selling as-is
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-10749
- Price $140,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 940
- Acres 0.04
- Year Built 1969
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type ZLL - Attached
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Fenced Yard
- Garages None
- View Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 25th, 2018
- Days on Market 398
- Zoning I1 - Light Industrial
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Dwell Realty
- $/SqFt $149
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $150,000 to $140,000|
|Price Increased from $140,000 to $150,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!