Spectacular Tri-Level home with Lake and Mountain Views. This 3.8 acre lot is secluded, wooded and has winter views of Echo Lake. Larger family home with spacious floor plan, high vaulted ceilings with wood accents and beams galore!Large entry, sunkin living area to gather around your wood burning fireplace. Additional wood stove in living room for those cold winter nights. Larger kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, butcher block island, double oven, breakfast bar and abundant windows for natural lighting, Dining area has door to large deck. Plenty of room to entertain! Main floor has laundry and walk through bathroom, large bedrooms and open wood staircase. Upper level offers bedrooms, office area with built-ins, open to living space, Master Suite has high vaulted ceilings, large bathroom with claw foot tub, corner shower, bidet, in floor heat in bathroom, double doors to deck and wood stove. Lower level offers family room, bathroom and bedroom with built ins. Newer carpeting. Separate storage, mechanics room, oversized 2 car garage, with wood shop in back. Cold room for produce/root cellar, tons of storage, Great B&B possibilities. Home has three types of heat, gas, electric and wood. Fairly easy to show, call today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-10783
- Price $354,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,465
- Acres 3.80
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $3,816
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, View, Lot-Bluff, Motion Lighting, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Lake, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Coverings, Basement, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Fireplace, Trash Compactor, Water Softener, Wood Stove, Workshop, Washer &/Or Dryer, Carpet
- Heating Baseboard, Stove, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Other - See Remarks, Poured Concrete, Treated Posts, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed June 26th, 2018
- Days on Market 56
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions - Alaska Premier Group
- $/SqFt $102
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 10:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!