Sweeping 360 degree phenomenal views includes the inlet, mountains and down town. Close to hospitals and college. Quick access to schools and shopping. Lot has access to over 4000 acres of park land. Extra large pad already in place to start building your dream home along with the pad for the septic. Priced below accessed value.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-11935
- Price $189,000
- Acres 2.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $2,803
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr - On Site, Septic - None, Telephone - On Site, Well - Community
- Features Covenants, Gravel Pad, Homeowner Assoc, In City Limits, Stub Out - Sewer, Trees - Cleared, View
- View Bay, City Lights, Glacier, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed July 12th, 2018
- Days on Market 379
- Zoning R10 - Residential Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 100.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 1:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!