One of the largest tracts of land!19.8 acres, easily one of the largest LOTS in the Muni!! Convenient to Anchorage 20 minutes or Palmer. A giant MAN Cave 2,080 square foot garage!! Infloor radiant heat! Storage, work bench & two oversize garage doors. Views are spectacular, Cook Inlet and Denali!!! 9/26/19 appraisal $600,0000, Home inspection repairs done, Land use permit closed COSA donePlease read about the LAND USE PERMIT for building your spectacular dream home, property can used for a raising children, animals or all kinds, horses, cows, chickens, ducks, dogs??? There is a trail to the bottom of the property which is flat and grassy, about 3 acres or so, and above is about 2 cleared off acres with 680 square foot carport with storage for camping, and hunting equipment and the well house. The garage and apartment are the Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS Levco photo is on photos)
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-13622
- Price $595,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,600
- Acres 19.84
- Year Built 2001
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $7,431
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Private Yard, Shed, View, Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, RV Parking, Home Warranty, DSL/Cable Available, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Workshop, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Ceiling Fan(s), Range-Downdraft
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood, Stucco
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 6th, 2018
- Days on Market 444
- Zoning CE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $372
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $599,000 to $595,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 11:50pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!