Beautiful, move in ready custom home with new paint and carpet throughout! Vaulted ceilings and a beautiful wood stove highlight the main living room which is open to the kitchen. Toward the rear, you'll find the first bonus area that would make a great office. A short staircase leads up to the master suite and a private rear deck.Two more bedrooms and a second bath finish the upstairs. Down from the main floor, you'll find a third bathroom and the laundry area. Continue downstairs for two more bedrooms, two bonus rooms and a nice sized storage area. Step outside to a large, private back yard with a great garden area. You'll also find a new pole barn and a large shed. Tons of storage and plenty of parking for all your toys! This home is on city water and sewer and sits on a paved street. Property is central to three North Pole schools, less than a mile from Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-14050
- Price $338,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,472
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 1990
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $4,832
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, RV Parking, In City Limits, Private Yard, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, CO Detector(s), Arctic Entry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Flooring, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Baseboard, Stove, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Partially Finished
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Composition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 11th, 2018
- Days on Market 378
- Zoning GU1 - General Use
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Alaska Life Realty
- $/SqFt $97
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $343,000 to $338,000|
|Price Reduced from $348,000 to $343,000|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Close to Military Facility(ies), Growing Population, Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 2:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!