Ranch style home on 28.5 acres w/ access to a private lake & few neighbors. Jack Lake is float plane accessible w/ a dock for easy loading. Property also features extra large 2 car garage, covered wood storage (wood stays), shed, tall carport suitable for large RV, green house, BONUS 264sqft CABIN, and 700ft of HWY frontage! Commercial possibilities; cabin rentals, tire shop, etc (OWNER FINANCE!)Secluded, but RIGHT in the HEART of Willow. Home is in walking distance to the gas station, general store, mail, church, and other shopping outlets. Major power lines run across the front of property and up the middle, which would make it easy to set up multiple cabin sites throughout the property. This home may go conventional, but may need to be cash only due to one section of the house being on LARGE concrete pilings (similar to sono tubes). The Seller did get a quote for the foundation footer, and with the right offer would fix to allow for a conventional loan. Leach field was doubled in size this summer & signed off by A2 Septic. There are 3 toyo stoves that come with this property. The Seller pays a local guy $30 to plow his driveway in the winter. Buyer to verify all information.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-14449
- Price $325,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,200
- Acres 28.50
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Airplane Access, Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, RV Parking, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, TV Antenna, Storage Space/Unit, Dock
- Garages Detached
- View Lake, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove, Central Vac, Water Softener, Workshop, Laminate Flooring
- Heating Stove, Other - See Remarks
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Other - See Remarks, Sono Tubes, Concrete Block, Unknown - BTV, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed August 18th, 2018
- Days on Market 375
- Zoning RMKS - See Remarks (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $271
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $350,000 to $325,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!