Large 1.64 acre lot on East Hill overlooking Homer, the Spit, and Kachemak Bay. Treed lot with a beautiful building site in the center affording a splendid view of the bay. Natural gas and electric are adjacent to lot, so put those house plans for an East Hill view of the bay into action.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-14981
- Price $119,000
- Acres 1.64
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $1,186
- Tax Year 2018
- Address 1690 Mission Road
- Area 490 - Homer
- Subdivision Lloyd Race Addn L1 That Portion Lying North Of Mission Rd
- City Homer
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99603
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Septic - None, Well - None, Telephone - Adj Site
- Features Fire Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View
- View Bay, Glacier, Mountains, City Lights, Spit
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed August 29th, 2018
- Days on Market 583
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 7:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!