Gorgeous upscale, custom home nestled in the beauty of Kincaid. Luxury finishes from top to bottom with no expenses spared! Gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream and was featured in Alaska's Best Kitchens Magazine. Over an acre of beautifully landscaped yard, with frequent visits of wildlife - a true sense of privacy. Open concept floor plan, perfect for entertaining! See supplement for more info.Additional Features: Radiant floor heat in front entry and Master Bath. Hand textured skip trowel walls Tech lighting throughout Brazilian cherry wood flooring Mater bedroom with ensuite His and hers walk-in California closets in Master Bedroom Master Bathroom features separate walk-in shower Custom wine cellar 4 Fireplaces Entire home is wired with custom audio. Glass paneled skybridge Humidifier Water softener Hunter Douglas window treatments throughout Walk-in California closets in each bedroom. Back deck BBQ area plumbed for natural gas Trex decking Storage shed Water softener system Central Vac Finished garage with textured floor and rack system Alarm system Heavy-duty 140 mph roofing system Kitchen: Granite counters Wood fired pizza oven Viking professional grade appliances including 2 dishwashers. Butler pantry with Viking wine cellar European cabinetry
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Saturday, May 25th, 2019||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
- MLS® # 18-15846
- Price $999,999
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 4,870
- Acres 1.05
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $17,500
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Shed, Home Owner Assoc., RV Parking, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Humidifier, CO Detector(s), Freezer-Stand Alone, Home Theater, Jetted Tub, Wired Audio, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac Rough-in
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 14th, 2018
- Days on Market 251
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 60.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $205
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,050,000 to $999,999|
|Price Reduced from $1,144,000 to $1,050,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 3:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!