This beautiful 112+ acres of Ag land will brighten your day by providing you with a heated 24 x 24 barn and its own private well. Raise cows, or other livestock, and they'll enjoy a coral w/pasture that is cross-fenced. Find beautiful sunsets, privacy , 5 homes, many storage buildings, and a huge circular driveway.Features: four hay sheds, two covered out buildings, large garden area, beautiful plush lawn, three septic systems, four water wells, 30 x 60 heated shop w/12 foot ceilings, ample parking for semi and trailers, one 40 ft shipping container, one 40 ft dry van, and two 20 ft shipping containers. This amazing farm land is cleared with over 90 acres of brome hay in production! An array of living quarters: *guest houses/duplex address is 3361 Tanana Loop Ext # 1 and #2. Has electric, oil, water and sewer. There are two bedrooms/one bath on each side, and laundry in the common area. Roof is asphalt/comp shingles, and construction is log. *house 3 has the huge shop, one large bedroom, 3/4 bath, and laundry in the garage. Roof is torch-down, and construction is block and wood frame. *main house is two bedroom/1 full bath, and its own laundry. Roof is torch-down with mansard around it. Construction is wood framing on slab. Property is inside city limits and 6.2 miles from downtown Delta. Buyer(s) and Buyer's Licensee to verify all information. All info deeded reliable.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-15956
- Price $849,500
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 3.75
- Square Footage 3,500
- Acres 112.00
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Log, Ranch-Traditional, Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Address 3361 Tanana Loop Exn
- Area 855 - Eastern Interior - All
- Subdivision Tr (C2) & Tr (D-1) Section (31) (T9S) (R11E) Fairbanks Meridian
- City Delta Junction
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99737
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna, View, Motion Lighting, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, Private Yard, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Freezer-Stand Alone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Carpet, Smoke Detector(s), SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Monitor, Forced Air, Stove, In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Log, Wood
- Roof Composition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Metal, Bitumen/Torch Down
- Construction Log, Concrete, Block, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Pilings, Poured Concrete, Treated Posts, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed September 16th, 2018
- Days on Market 360
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Dwell Realty
- $/SqFt $243
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $870,500 to $849,500|
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 12:50pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!