Peaceful cottage in the woods across from large borough owned parcel with trails and woods. Freshly painted inside and out. Newer Rinnai heater installed. Wood stove back up, newer fridge and more. This home is surprisingly well preserved and well constructed. Foundation is cement and metal posts professionally driven with quality high tech equipment. New flooring negotiable.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-17467
- Price $203,500
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 730
- Acres 0.23
- Year Built 1988
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $1,489
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Parkside, Road Service Area, Trailside
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed October 16th, 2018
- Days on Market 62
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Homer Seaside Properties, Inc.
- $/SqFt $279
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:35pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!