Immaculately maintained home in the heart of South Anchorage, backing up to a green belt! Open living and kitchen with vaulted ceilings and gorgeous mountain views. Features new luxury vinyl plank flooring, new hot water heater, re-paved driveway, new front porch, new garage door, new double oven, fresh paint throughout, updated light fixtures and more!Large bedrooms, each with their own walk in closets, and beautifully remodeled bathrooms with sunning tile finishes. Two living rooms, each with their own gas fireplace, private fenced backyard, large deck, plus a cozy sun room! Great neighborhood, and dues are only $45 per quarter. Conveniently located close to schools, shopping, restaurants, and parks! Assumable HUD184 loan w/ 4.25% interest rate
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-17512
- Price $395,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,214
- Acres 0.14
- Year Built 1999
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,106
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Sun Room, Parkside, Private Yard
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Vaulted Ceiling, Double Ovens, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Security System, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, BR/BA on Main Level, Laminate Flooring
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed October 17th, 2018
- Days on Market 125
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 15.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $178
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $399,900 to $395,000|
|Price Reduced from $405,000 to $399,900|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2019 at 10:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!