This home will blow you away! Possibly a Bed and Breakfast opportunity. The 7500 Sqft home includes an attached two car garage plus a separate 1000 square foot office building with attached 4 car garage. A Cedar lined Sauna, Jacuzzi for 6-8 people, white Corian kitchen counters trimmed with gold, beautiful Oak carved bar, 24 ft vaulted ceilings and A real Alaskan log cabin in the back yard.If that wasn't enough, there's even more! 4 full bathrooms, one powder room, plus an oversized steam shower, dressing room, two living areas, the downstairs one has slot machines, the one upstairs between the dining room and bar is huge with a bay window. Kitchen is every cook's dream; custom white cabinetry with white corian counters trimmed with gold. two double wall ovens, convection oven, microwave oven, island with second sink, and even a dumbwaiter from the garage. Breakfast room off the kitchen and then the formal dining room. Living room is amazing but wait until you see the bar. Over 1200 square feet with ceiling open vaulted, wooden beams exposed to tongue and groove 24 ft high. The wall of windows on one end of the bar has remote control shades, as well as three ceiling fans. This house is just incredible! Paved driveway, manicured lawn and the 1000 square foot office building has 4 more garage bays, one with 12 foot overhead door. Office has another full bathroom. This is a residential home but the possibilities to use it as a business are endless.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-18386
- Price $499,000
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5.50
- Square Footage 8,500
- Acres 12.00
- Year Built 1979
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res, ZLL - Detached, B & B Potential
- Style Multi-Level, Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Tax Year 2019
- Address L1-2 W Willow Avenue
- Area 855 - Eastern Interior - All
- Subdivision Plat 78-60 L1-2 & Hegdal Plat 98-1 L5 B4 FRD, Alaska
- City Tok
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99780
- Features Hot Tub, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, RV Parking, Sun Room, Motion Lighting, Buried Fuel Tank, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- Garages Attached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Double Ovens, Basement, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Sauna, Telephone, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Workshop, CO Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Composition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed November 6th, 2018
- Days on Market 454
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Debbie Joslin Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $59
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $559,000 to $499,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Low Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 3:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!