You've got to see this one! One of the best commuter locations in the Valley! Great home for a new family, or maybe need to downsize? Lovely, custom tile in the entry, bathrooms and kitchen! Bonus room on the ground level could easily be used for a large 4th bedroom, or perfect for an at home office, the custom light fixture stays. French doors off the dining room let in loads of outdoor light &lead you to the back yard and rear deck. 3 bedrooms up, bonus room downstairs with kitchen and living in the middle. Easy open living plan with the perfect amount of separation for today's busy families. Actual hardwood floor in living area. This home boasts hot water baseboard heat and an efficient wonderful wood-stove insert in the fireplace for those extra cozy occasions. Big wooded corner lot allowing for a private yard and you have ample parking with abounding future landscape possibilities. Quiet Colonial Park Subdivision. Close to the Valley's most sought after schools, shopping, and yet so secluded. MEA last 12 months average: $118/mo. Enstar monthly average over the last 3 years: $135/mo. Could use some TLC inside and out. Being sold AS-IS. Call today to schedule your showing!
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Saturday, December 15th, 2018||11:00am - 2:00pm|
- MLS® # 18-18668
- Price $194,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,407
- Acres 1.14
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry, Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $2,805
- Tax Year 2017
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed November 13th, 2018
- Days on Market 8
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 75.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $138
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 11:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!