AFFORDABLE, CLEAN, COZY and PRIVATE! Open kitchen and living area. Lots of natural light, new windows, flooring and paint. New exterior siding. 6ft soaker tub/shower and laundry area. Concrete slab foundation. Wood stove in living room. Property has lots of gravel and mountain views. Outdoor fire pit. The perfect place for carefree living! Natural gas is at the end of driveway.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-18778
- Price $105,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,152
- Acres 0.80
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Cabin
- Status Active
- Features Fire Service Area, Lot-Corner, Motion Lighting, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Hot Mop Asphalt
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed November 16th, 2018
- Days on Market 23
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Signature Real Estate Alaska
- $/SqFt $91
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $115,000 to $105,000|
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 11:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!