Enjoy this new custom home featuring vaulted ceilings, views of the valley, living room up and family room downstairs. Kitchen features granite countertops, custom cabinetry, 36' gas cooktop, double ovens, microwave/convection oven, and a kitchen island bar that seats 5. Gas fireplaces upstairs and down, tiled master bath, vinyl planked floors downstairs, hardwood floors upstairs, covered entry and storage space. ICF Block foundation, insulation between all walls and floors for sound reduction, and upgraded windows. Two covered decks, upper deck engineered for hot tub. Cedar sided with quality construction throughout. Ground and rock work around perimeter including french drain system. Home is well thought out with upgraded features and finishes. See additional features in docs for more!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-18952
- Price $750,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,232
- Acres 0.35
- Year Built 2018
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Motion Lighting, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed November 21st, 2018
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning gR-2 Sgl Family/Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Glacier City Realty
- $/SqFt $336
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $819,000 to $750,000|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 11:19am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!