RARE PROPERTY with HUGE WORK SHOP 36'x40': (REAL Virtual Tour on-line) Built in 2014, this gorgeous 3 bed, 2 bath, 3 car custom home sits on a LARGE flat usable lot that is just under an acre (.85). The home is a modified ranch floor plan with all bedrooms, living, and kitchen on the ground floor but features a large bonus area above that can be used as a family room, den, or possible 4th bedroom.This home has many extras not listed here and is also built to a 5* Energy Rating, a full property monitoring security system that stays with the home, and is wired for a back-up generator for those that want the security of back-up power for those outages that often occur in the Alaskan winters. The shop is also wired for this back-up power feature. The elegant front entry features an "Alaskan Arctic Entry" that is very well done. The soaring ceilings in the main living along with the wall of windows give this custom home an openness and brightness that is hard to find. Another feature of this property is the extensive paving and landscaping that enables the owner to fully utilize the layout of the nearly full acre lot. If an awesome 36' x 40' professional work shop is not enough storage, then the expansive gravel parking pad around the back should be much more than adequate to park or store just about anything you can throw at it. To sum it up, this is a beautiful custom home, at the end of quiet cut-de-sac, with a large usable lot, features a huge custom shop with in-floor glycol heat, all the storage you could ever want, and all in a prime location! Recent appraisal is in and is available on-line or just call listing licensee for a copy. The value and amenities are here. Truly a must see!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-19134
- Price $559,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,984
- Acres 0.85
- Year Built 2014
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional, Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 7
- Features Barn/Shop, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air, Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed November 28th, 2018
- Days on Market 12
- Zoning CE-R-2A Single and Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $282
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 12:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!