Must-see charmer with spectacular views! With over 1500 sq ft, 3 beds and 2 baths, this home features beautiful flooring, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings and large windows throughout. Spacious, main floor master suite with a great walk-in closet. Downstairs you'll find 2 more bedrooms and a family room with doors leading straight out to the 0.5 acre backyard. Overlooking Hatcher Pass and just minutes from the heart of Wasilla - call today to schedule a showing!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-19218
- Price $223,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,554
- Acres 0.50
- Year Built 2009
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air, None
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed December 1st, 2018
- Days on Market 8
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $144
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 10:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!