This is a beautiful remodeled home. Rustic farmouse/industrial/classic! Just completed renovation inside and out! Top to bottom 2018! Mountain views right out your window! School bus drop off 50ft from the house! Incredible home for earthquake safety in Alaska!'' Built on rock not permafrost or topsoil/fill! New Ashley energy star windows throughout.2018 new additions: firepit, boiler/water heater, 10x10 commercial garage door for oversized access, 200 amp power panel-plenty of breaker space to add a whole building or addition, parking for 7 vehicles, RV/boat/toys/trailer fenced parking, fenced in yard, "Lifeproof" waterproof custom color laminate flooring, soft earth tone carpet, granite countertops, name brand appliances, open concept, lots of custom carpentry, walk in shower in main bath, dining room french doors, large bedrooms/office space, large decks, camera doorbell.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-19301
- Price $449,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,790
- Acres 0.33
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $5,731
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Lot-Corner, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Range-Downdraft, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6, Concrete, Block
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed December 5th, 2018
- Days on Market 5
- Zoning CE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Congress Realty
- $/SqFt $161
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 12:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!