OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY! 5/26 (12-2pm) Stunning views from this beautiful home in beloved Bear Valley! Huge 1,080 sq ft detached garage and nearly an acre of land! Open kitchen and living space with gorgeous fireplace, lots of windows, and tons of natural light. Expansive covered decks to enjoy the unobstructed views of the inlet, Mt. Mckinley, and twinkling city lights! Views from every floor including the master bedroom with on-suite bathroom and gorgeous tiled shower. Walk out basement features two bedrooms and a full bathroom, all with brand new paint and flooring! Radiant floor heat and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, plus 5 star energy rating! Thoughtfully landscaped and plenty of parking for toys. Wonderful neighborhood and amazing schools!
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Sunday, May 26th, 2019||12:00pm - 2:00pm|
- MLS® # 18-19725
- Price $540,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,028
- Acres 0.77
- Year Built 2013
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Tri-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $6,129
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Workshop, Central Vac Rough-in
- Heating Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed December 19th, 2018
- Days on Market 156
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $266
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $560,000 to $540,000|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!