Quality Construction by Troy Davis Homes. Adorable ranch style home with a 3 Car Garage. Open Floor plan with island in the kitchen and vaulted ceilings. Spacious master bedroom with private bath and walk in closet. Great Bonus room above garage. Breckinridge III Plan, built at thePioneer Specifications. Hurry on this one!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-19740
- Price $453,950
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,763
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2018
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Deck/Patio, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed December 19th, 2018
- Days on Market 353
- Zoning CE-R-2A Single and Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
- $/SqFt $257
Price & Status History
|Price Increased from $442,560 to $453,950|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 7:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!