View the 3d Immersion tour. Beautiful home with more than 3000 square feet plus a detached apartment over garage. B&B potential. Huge garage plus a detached shop. Fantastic location, easy commute to Anchorage on Trunk Road and only 5 miles to Palmer. Just a hop up to Hatcher Pass recreation area. Photos are from a previous listing, virtual tour is current. More photos to come.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-19794
- Price $675,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,364
- Acres 9.99
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Hot Tub, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Detached
- View Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek, Pond
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Family Room, Granite Countertops
- Heating Baseboard, Stove
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed December 21st, 2018
- Days on Market 29
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Valley Market Real Estate
- $/SqFt $201
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 1:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!