Perfect family home bordering state park with a private park like setting in Thunderbird Heights! If you are looking for a tight knit neighborhood that hosts hay rides, fireworks & other community activities, that features attractive custom homes on large lots, then look no further! Rare HUGE level lot w/RV & trailer parking, room for all of your Alaskan toys! Private back yard has beautiful lawn& backs to the popular Thunderbird Falls Trail! Open floor plan features tall vaulted ceilings and large windows. Brand new tile, carpet and paint through out! Glass door to back yard off of large family room. Cozy formal living room with beautiful rock fire place! All 3 bathrooms have been fully renovated with nicely appointed tile, vanities, tub, mirrors and light fixtures. All 3 large bedrooms are together upstairs to include the master suite with new lighting and double closets. Nice 2 car garage with brand new energy efficient garage door! New boiler in 2016! New septic tank in late 2017! This home has it all!!! Call to schedule your private tour!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-19803
- Price $389,999
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,001
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 1979
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Trailside, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed December 21st, 2018
- Days on Market 92
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 100.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Sun Properties, LLC
- $/SqFt $195
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 5:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!