Over 79 acres of pristine Alaskan wilderness. Two Moose Creek crosses property. Calling all Hunters and Outdoor Enthusiasts! Adjacent on two sides to almost 2,000 (yes, 2,000) acres of state-owned land! Buyer to verify access. Bring offers!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-471
- Price $150,000
- Acres 79.65
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Farmland, Recreational, Remote, Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Electric - None, Natural Gas - None, Septic - None, Telephone - None, Well - None
- Features Dog Teams OK, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, Wetlands, Parkside
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed January 10th, 2018
- Days on Market 768
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Redoubt Realty
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 12:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!