Great location for the tourism industry; housing; many possibilities within reach here in Healy, a productive coal mining and tourism town. A short 11 miles to Alaska's grand Denali National Park, Healy is right on the mouth of Healy Creek, a tributary of the Nenana River and is 80 miles from Fairbanks, the Golden Heart City of AK.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10131
- Price $229,050
- Acres 4.36
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Recreational, Residential
- Status Active
- Address Tr A Hilltop Road
- Area 850 - Denali Borough - All
- Subdivision 12 South 8 West Alaska State Land Survey 90-85 Tr A
- City Healy
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99743
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Electric - In Area, Sewer-None, Telephone - Adj Site, Telephone - In Area
- Features Dog Teams OK, Fire Service Area, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Cleared, Trees - Heavy, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed June 20th, 2019
- Days on Market 346
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Alaska Commercial Properties
Price & Status History
|Price Increased from $218,000 to $229,050|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!