After a hard day at work, come home to your Alaskan retreat. This log Chalet has a very private setting on 1.5 acres. Once you enter into the Expansive Great room w/soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, wall of windows for lots of natural light and gas fireplace, you'll never want to leave. An island kitchen w/Cherry cabs, SS appls, granite tile c/tops, dumb waiter. click more to see more upgradesSome of the upgrades include- pond in Great Room for extra humidity for the logs, Steam shower, deck off Kitchen is plumbed w/gas for BBQ, 2 fireplaces - great room + Master BR, Master ensuite w/WIC, hardwood floors, vaulted ceils, private deck w/partial Inlet view, bath has large shower w/seat, corner jetted tub and Double vanity, 1242SF Walk out basement has in floor radiant heat, plumbed for wet bar, bedroom and full bath that is plumbed for W+D - could be family room, MIL or B+B. Also offers: Central Vac, wired for audio + data, 642SF garage has work bench and shelving + has a transfer switch for a generator.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10132
- Price $760,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 4,200
- Acres 1.52
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Log
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $11,364
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, In City Limits, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Partial, Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Central Vac
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log, Masonry
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 20th, 2019
- Days on Market 30
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $181
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!