PRICE REDUCTION!! This lovely home has instant Alaskan charm! Log built home withstamped decorative concrete kitchen countertop and backsplash,gas woodstove in vaulted living room, curved paved drive giving asense of privacy from the road, and even a couple apple trees inthe yard! Extra floor space in the open loft can be used for anything! See supplement for more!Oversized 2 car garage has room for your vehicles AND your toys. Private en suite bathroom in master with jetted tub, his and her sinks, and walk-in closet. Breakfast bar in kitchen. Large deck is partially covered and provides plenty of room for BBQ's with friends, while overlooking partial mountain views and a beautiful grassy lawn below. Gravel RV pad extends driveway to give plenty of room for guests dropping by or basketball area for the kids. Finished walkout basement features an extra bedroom and large family room with beautiful blue pine tongue and groove ceiling. Don't forget to check out the bonus man cave downstairs! Loft also has separate room that can be used as a bedroom. It wouldn't take much to turn this into a B&B! Home is equipped with a 220 volt in both the garage and the downstairs! Run a hot tub, or fire up a 220 generator in case of emergency and protect your home!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10208
- Price $395,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 3,240
- Acres 2.00
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Log, Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $5,633
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 93
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Notch Realty Co.
- $/SqFt $122
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $399,500 to $395,000|
|Price Reduced from $410,000 to $399,500|
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 11:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!