This is truly comfortable elegance surrounded by Alaskan splendor. This home will impress the most selective buyer. Only minutes from Mat Su Regional Hospital and UAA and 30 minutes to Anchorage make this home even more appealing. The views are perhaps the best in the valley. 14' ceilings, custom kitchen and counter tops, incredible master suite with a marvelous master bath three other spacious bedrooms and dozens of windows pour onto million dollar views and allow you to enjoy the sun and the solar heat gain. There are five sets of french doors through out the home to give it an even more welcoming feeling. A huge patio for entertain takes in the miraculous views. Huge three car garage plus a detached 448 square foot workshop/studio. The tree lined drive is just a bit of the first class landscaping. Nothing was spared in the building of this home and the pride in ownership shines through. This home really is a must see.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10240
- Price $599,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 3,422
- Acres 0.98
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Shed, View, Barn/Shop, Handicap Accessible, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Lot-Bluff, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Air Exchanger, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Freezer-Stand Alone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wired Data, Arctic Entry, Range-Downdraft, Water Purification
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 151
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley
- $/SqFt $175
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $629,900 to $599,900|
|Price Reduced from $649,000 to $629,900|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 12:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!