Large Cape Cod style home with unique features and upgrades! Kitchen recently remodeled with new cabinets, solid-surface counter tops and new hardwood flooring; wood floors also in living room/dining room and large windows allow lots of light to brighten up the living space. Carpet on stairs and in bedrooms to be professionally cleaned. Sliding glass door opens to large deck (to be solid stained)which overlooks Borough public use land. Walking trails nearby. The master suite is located above the garage and would also make an awesome B&B, or mother-in-law space. Two, count them, TWO garages to store all your toys and still have room to park your car! No more unloading groceries in the rain! Large lot, North Star school zone, quiet area outside city limits. Banya in back yard with seasoned wood to burn, fire pit on back deck, most windows in the house are new! Don't delay...call your REALTOR today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10340
- Price $455,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.75
- Square Footage 2,596
- Acres 0.64
- Year Built 1992
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $5,675
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Garage Door Opener, Mother-in-Law Apt, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway
- Garages Detached, Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop, Den &/Or Office, Disposal
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed June 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 115
- Zoning RR1 - Rural Residential 1
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX of Kodiak
- $/SqFt $175
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $469,000 to $455,000|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 8:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!