Situated in one of the best areas of the Goldenview Subdivision offering year-round, inlet, mtn & city views. 4BDS/3BA/3CG. PLUS, large 780sf/3-bay garage, w/very high ceilings & ample storage options. Only a short walking distance to Goldenview Middle School located a few blocks away. Zoned for Bear Valley Elementary, Goldenview Middle School and South Anchorage High. Pls click more.Ever-changing, year-round views from the living room, master suite and other rooms throughout the home. Main level is light and bright with high, vaulted ceilings, beautiful formal living & dining areas, kitchen & informal dining & living areas, a main level bdrm (currently used as an office), full bath & laundry room. Upper level features a large master suite w/gorgeous views, large walk-in closet, private master bath offering separate commode area, soaking tub, shower and dual vanities. There are also two additional bedrooms and one full bath on the upper level. Please see documents tab for as-built and other information.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10444
- Price $514,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,713
- Acres 0.21
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $5,947
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, View, DSL/Cable Available
- Garages Attached
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Partial, Unobstructed, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Jetted Tub, Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Composition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 114
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 850.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $190
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $519,900 to $514,900|
|Price Reduced from $525,000 to $519,900|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 12:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!