Beautiful 1804sqft ranch home with stunning views, 900sq ft attached garage and 10 acres. Big windows, lovely kitchen, nice bedrooms and an enclosed sun room with a fireplace fantastic deck. Guest cabin with own bathroom, 900sqft apartment with tile floors, in-floor heat, laundry, full bath, bedroom, big kitchen attached to 1600sqft shop with 1/2 bathroom and a 480sqft office.Shop/Apartment have own septic system, well an artisan well is shared with the house. Shop has 2 post hoist, 220V, 2 10x12' doors, exterior pad has in-floor heat (just needs hooked up). Currently, the shop/apartment/office is heated with waste oil heat, easy to switch to gas (seller will do with right offer), although very efficient as-is. Home is gas heat. Room to add additional rentals, run a business, have horses/animals - do what ever you want with this unrestricted property. Truly a unique property with endless opportunities.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10472
- Price $595,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,804
- Acres 10.01
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $3,498
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Barn/Shop, Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Sun Room, View
- Garages Attached, Detached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed June 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 88
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $330
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $675,000 to $595,000|
|Price Reduced from $710,000 to $675,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!