Like new 3 BD home w/ unobstructed views of Denali, Sleeping Lady mountains and Cook Inlet. Home tucked away on cul-de-sac w/ almost acre of land. Home filled with light and custom window treatments. Has stainless appliances, gas range, dishwasher, glass tile backsplash, vaulted ceiling, family/exercise/office room and 2 decks. 3 Car Garage is extra large w/ 1/2 bath, storage lofts, key pad accessgarage doors extra tall (fits trucks with a 6" lift). Possibility of private office and entry in the bonus room. Laundry room features washer, dryer, cabinets, clothes folding counter top and hanger rod spanning the distance for drying. Extra large walk in master BD and closet. Tiled in master and secondary bathroom with sliding glass doors. Backyard features fire pit, extra tent garage (not a permanent structure), storage shed behind, perfect for housing your winter tires or lawn equipment. Emergency power swap over switch added, run whole home off a generator during power outages. Entire lot features hardy perennial plants (hostas, amaryllis, peonies, stone crop, and apple trees, etc) and 2 gardens perfect for growing your own garden!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10551
- Price $399,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,920
- Acres 0.96
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $5,367
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View, RV Parking, TV Antenna, Motion Lighting, Home Warranty, Cable TV, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed, Bay
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Gas Cooktop, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Security System, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 26th, 2019
- Days on Market 90
- Zoning CE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Partners Real Estate
- $/SqFt $208
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $415,000 to $399,900|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 9:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!