Phenomenal value south anchorage single-family home with potential and a view! Priced to sell at 160/sq ft on a larger-than-average size lot in Anchorage. Home has 2 kitchens and 2 laundry rooms. Excellent MIL potential.The owners have completed numerous upgrades to ensure that the home is move-in ready. Upgrades include brand new upgraded padding andcarpet throughout the home, updated appliances, interior paint, paved driveway with expansion for RV parking, fenced yard, and the list goes on! Must see to realize the full potential of this property. Live comfortably in south anchorage with a gorgeous view, elaborate flower gardens, extensive greenhouse with dedicated hot tub space. Elevated screened-in porch is great for relaxing quiet summer evenings. Double door entry makes moving easy. Fully fenced yard for your privacy and security. Expanded and improved parking for yourself, your guests and your RV. South-facing home enjoys added natural light and warmth. Phenomenal view of Chugach range and Campbell Lake! Sellers have completed extensive renovations/upgrades on this home and will consider health and life safety repairs only The current owners used the downstairs living area for their full-time live in nanny. Disclosure: Owner licensed real estate agent in the state of Alaska.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10572
- Price $482,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 3,030
- Acres 0.28
- Year Built 1970
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $7,025
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, Sun Room, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Lake, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle, Unknown-BTV
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed June 26th, 2019
- Days on Market 28
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $159
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 8:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!