S T R E T C H OUT in this 3203 SF, 5 Bedroom home backing to green space buffer of Eagle River High! You will love the professional grade kitchen w/full size double fridge, double ovens, 6 burner professional range, butcher block island, under cabinet lighting, & decorative crown molding. Entertaining is a breeze w/freshly painted 2 tier deck, sunny west facing pro landscaped yard & hot tub! Seeeagles in the summer & Northern Lights in the winter! Exterior decks freshly painted, main & upper levels fully painted! Living room offers a custom kiva style gas fireplace & peek-a-boo mountain views. Private fence backyard. Master en-suite w/huge quartz double vanity, jetted soaker tub, plus double shower! Other features: traditional floor plan w/3 beds up, lit stairs treads, separate laundry room, quartz countertops up & blinds on all windows. Lower level family room/bonus room w/electric fireplace, extra storage, plumbed for central vac, 2 bedrooms plus full bath! Truly a must see!
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Saturday, September 14th, 2019||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-10656
- Price $585,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 3,203
- Acres 0.18
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $8,280
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Fenced Yard, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Basement, Disposal, Humidifier, Wired Audio, Central Vac Rough-in, Range-Downdraft
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame - 2x6, Block
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 79
- Zoning CE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- HOA Fees 150.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Somers Realtors, Inc.
- $/SqFt $183
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $595,000 to $585,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 14th, 2019 at 11:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!