This luxury home features spectacular unobstructed views, all day sun! The backyard is perfect for dog owners; with cedar fencing and the ground has been covered with road underlayment and pea gravel for a weed free yard. designer kitchen with stainless appliances, 2 fireplaces, custom woodwork, designer tile & crown molding, formal dining room off the kitchen, w/office and full bath on mainfloor. This location cannot be beat! Quiet neighborhood. Large back deck is perfect for entertaining. 30x40 shop is insulated, headed and painted, and the property features a paved circular driveway. With a permit it can be a horse property! Excellent commute location!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10736
- Price $565,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,850
- Acres 1.31
- Year Built 2012
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 9
- Annual Tax Amount $5,128
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View, Circle Driveway, Lot-Corner
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated
- View Mountains, Inlet, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Gas Fireplace, Soaking Tub
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 28th, 2019
- Days on Market 75
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: The Kristan Cole Team Branch Office Keller Williams Realty - Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $198
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!