This Subdivision offers lots with fabulous views of Anchorage, Mt. McKinley, Alaska Range, Fire Island and Cook Inlet. The Lots are large and secluded. Underground Utilities incl. Phone, Electric and Gas and are on the Lots. Soil tests are available. BTV all information. Lot is Zoned R3SL
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-1075
- Price $177,600
- Acres 1.25
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - On Site, Well - None, Pub Wtr-None
- Features Perc Tested, Southern Exposure, View
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed January 26th, 2019
- Days on Market 440
- Zoning R3 - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 750.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 7:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!