Centrally located 3BR, 2BA. Spacious living area with an open concept kitchen/dining area and an abundance of natural light. Dual entry to this unit. Washer and dryer on site. Off-street parking. Don't miss your opportunity for this prime living location! No pets.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10770
- Price $1,995
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,650
- Acres 0.18
- Year Built 1974
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type In City Limits, Apartment (2-4)
- Status Active
- Address Unit 1 - 1715 2nd Avenue
- Area 565 - Ketchikan Gateway Borough - All
- Subdivision Lot 11-E, Resub. of Lot 11, Block 8, USS 1378, according to the plat thereof recorded in vol. 1 of P
- City Ketchikan
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99901
- Features View, In City Limits
- Parking Spaces 1
- Garages None
- View Mountains, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating Baseboard
- Date Listed June 28th, 2019
- Days on Market 284
- Zoning RM - Medium Density Residential
- Listing Office: Coastal Real Estate Group
- $/SqFt $1
Stable Population, Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 6:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!