This custom ranch is the perfect family home with beautiful amenities and location. Driving to or from this beautiful home through the beautiful Kincaid area you cannot help but enjoy the majesty of Alaska at its finest, with easy access to biking, running, cross country skiing trails, and all of the nature and wildlife that surrounds you. Your home is on an acre so private, you don't need window coverings in the back where every room opens onto the 1700SF slate covered patio with in floor snow melt so no shoveling! Yet 5 minutes to shopping, banking, schools. Patio has lighting, sound, wired for tv, hot tub. fireplace, barbecue and tons of room for fun and entertaining. The master suite has all the privacy you could want with access to the patio and includes a huge walk in shower, large air jetted tub, double vanities and all the luxury of a spa and a huge walk in closet done by Premier Closets with washer dryer. Three large bedrooms on the west wing for the family or guests include one full private bath and one Jack and Jill. There is also a great bright MIL or nanny apartment upstairs with full kitchen. The kitchen is a chef's delight with all the upscale appliances including 6 burner Viking grill, double ovens, side by side refrigerator freezer, warming drawer, etc. Granite countertops and loads of windows brings the natural light and beauty in. Kitchen has lovely eat in nook and breakfast bar. Of course there is the separate dining room for the more formal affairs. Family room open to kitchen so you don't have to miss anything. Great family space with salt water aquarium, fireplace, and open to beautiful outdoors with large sliding doors to patio. Laundry room has two washers and dryers, utility sink, and lots of counters and cabinets and serves as sort of mudroom from garage. Did I say garage? Garage is almost 1700SF has 4 10ft. overhead garage doors and 14 ft ceilings. It includes a half bath, a turntable, a commercial 3 bowl sink. Plenty of room and nice enough to host a party or store those toys. Easily accommodates 6 cars. Other special features include: 9 foot solid cherry doors 11 foot ceilings Travertine floors Radiant heat Air exchange system Salt water aquarium built in to family room Large storage room and mechanical room in basement Complete MIL or nanny apartment upstairs Invisible fence installed for whole property RV hook up Extra 60 AMP power wired Wired for generator 3 wood burning fireplaces with gas starters 12 X 20 Custom shed hid in the back for lawnmower, canoes, etc. Handicap accessible!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10819
- Price $1,280,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6.00
- Square Footage 5,693
- Acres 1.05
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $20,528
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Senior-Age Qualified, Hot Tub, Circle Driveway, Handicap Accessible, Parkside
- Garages Attached
- View Territorial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Freezer-Stand Alone, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Air Exchanger, Trash Compactor, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Elec Air Cleaner
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Masonry, Stucco
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 145
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $225
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!