Great family home in a nice area , paved driveway - large back yard - close to the college. .
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-10988
- Price $240,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,352
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $1,200
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Satellite Dish, Shed, Fire Pit
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Block
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market 20
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Mossy Oak Properties of Alaska Kenai
- $/SqFt $178
Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 9:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!