Three sided log home located on a quiel cul-de-sac.Grand room with vaulted tounge and groove ceilings.Hike the Talkeetna River Trail which is just outside your door with downtown Talkeetna a bike ride away. Home is being sold as-Is-where-is.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11049
- Price $138,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,349
- Acres 0.94
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Log
- Status Active
- Features Fire Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Fixer Upper
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove, Electric, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market 19
- Zoning RES - Residential (Unofficial)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trapline Realty LLC
- $/SqFt $102
Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 1:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!