CUTE,CUTE, CUTE! This 2 bedroom home is turn key and ready for you. Great area close to downtown Kenai, beach & river. Looking for an investment property, this is the one.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11071
- Price $169,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 919
- Acres 0.32
- Year Built 1996
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed July 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market 132
- Zoning RS - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Kenai
- $/SqFt $184
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $170,000 to $169,000|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!